How We Support the MDM Lifecycle
MDM supports the complete MDM lifecycle for devices including iPhone, iPad, Android, Windows Phone, BlackBerry, and Kindle Fire. As a fully integrated cloud platform, we simplify MDM with rapid deployment, and comprehensive visibility and control that spans across mobile devices, applications, and documents.
Rapidly Enroll Mobile Devices
Our MDM streamlines the platform set-up and device enrollment process to make life simple for your organization and employees.
- Select MDM services and configure device enrollment settings
- Send enrollment requests over the air using SMS, email, or a custom URL
- Authenticate against Active Directory/LDAP, one-time passcode, or SAML
- Create and distribute customized acceptable use policies and EULA
- Register corporate and employee owned BYOD devices
- Initiate individual or bulk device enrollments
- Apply or modify default device policy settings
Integrate Mobile Devices with Your Organization
Blink Systems makes integration easy. You have no need for on-premises servers or network reconfigurations.
- Mobile asset information available directly into your PSA?
- Discover devices accessing company systems
- Integrate with Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes, and Microsoft Office 365
- Leverage existing Active Directory/LDAP and Certificate Authorities
Centrally Manage Mobile Devices
Our MDM provides a unified console for smartphones and tablets with centralized policy and control across multiple platforms.
- Configure email, calendar, contacts, Wi-Fi and VPN profiles over-the-air (OTA)
- Approve or quarantine new mobile devices on the network
- Distribute and manage public and corporate applications
- Securely share and update documents and content
Proactively Secure Mobile Devices
Dynamic security and compliance features continuously monitor devices and take action.
- Specify passcode policies
- Enforce encryption settings
- Detect and restrict jailbroken and rooted devices
- Remotely locate, lock and wipe lost or stolen devices
- Selectively wipe corporate data leaving personal data intact
- Create real-time compliance rules with automated actions
- Use geo-fencing rules to enforce location-related compliance
Mobile Device Management Support
Our MDM helps you diagnose and resolve device, user or app issues in real time.
- Remotely diagnose and resolve issues
- Locate lost or stolen devices
- Reset forgotten passcodes
- Help users help themselves with a self-service portal
Monitor and Report on Mobile Devices
Our reports deliver an interactive, graphical summary of your operations and compliance, allowing IT to report in real-time across the entire enterprise.
- Monthly executive reports include important mobile device information
- Detailed hardware and software inventory reports
- Privacy settings block collection of personally identifiable information
- Mobile expense management for real-time data usage monitoring and alerting